Steve and his wife Janet live in Lake St. Louis with their twin children Jude and Sophia.
Steve was born and raised in St. Louis and attended Vianney High School. Steve is a classic car enthusiast and in his leisure time enjoys fishing and spending time outdoors with his family.
Steve has over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. In 2008 Steve founded and is President of the St. Louis Retirement Advisors located in Chesterfield, Missouri. His firm specializes in providing retirement income strategies and diversified investment portfolios and risk management strategies to individuals that are getting ready to retire or who have recently retired. Steve is an independent fee based advisor and a fiduciary.
– Certified Investment Management Analyst
– Certified Investment Management Consultant
– Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
– General Securities Representative
– General Securities Sales Supervisor
– Uniform Securities State Agent
– Registered Investment Advisor Agent
– Life, Health, Long-term-care licensed
– Master of Business Administration, Maryville University
– Bachelor of Social Work, University of Missouri
Series 7, 8, 63, and 65 registrations held through LPL Financial